Thursday 14 May 2015

J+C

J+C

I remember sitting behind this stunning lady on the school bus home from school one day, she leaned over the seat and giggled telling me about her high school boyfriend and how wonderful he was. I remember telling her they were going to win class couple at prom, but he went to a different high school so they weren't eligible (even though they should have won!)

I had the pleasure of capturing these two love birds just days after their eight year anniversary. It is crazy to think a year before we were just school girls giggling about our boyfriends who we are both still with! It is so wonderful to se where we all end up!

They were breathtaking, and I literally didn't have to give any direction, they were in their own world- laughing, having fun and being a dream in front of the camera! 
So honoured I got to capture such an inspiring couple!

Hope to get you in front of the camera again before your sixteenth anniversary!















Happy anniversary you two love birds! 
<3 

No comments:

Post a Comment