Thursday 30 April 2015

A+C Maternity

I met this darling couple almost a year ago today at one of my favourite weddings of all time! (http://sunshinephotography18.blogspot.ca/2014_06_01_archive.html) Since then the niche of people I met there have brightened up my life. These friends and family are absolutely some of the nicest, kindest, most fun people ever! 

I have been passed around through the group documenting weddings, Christmas cards, mini shoots, and so much more and every time I see a message pop up from one of them, my face lights up and I count the days till I can see them, laugh with them and capture their memories :)

People like these are exactly why I do what I do. 
And I can not wait till this close knot group of friends grow bigger as they welcome an new addition any day now! 

To show how truly sweet these people are I will attach a letter I got from their friend a day after the photo shoot: 

"Oh my goodness Mariah! That one picture of A+C melted my heart. Just when I think you are the most incredible photographer, you surprise me with something so beautiful like that and it blows my mind !!! You are so talented, words can't even describe it. You capture such the softest and perfect moments and make people remember them forever! You make people see that the little moments of a couple laughing or parents to be kissing is the most purest and beautiful thing out there. I just want to say from all of us girls that we are truly blessed to have you as our photographer for our futures, I know each one of us have already picked you I hope you never stop doing what you love!" - M

Thank you to this amazing couple and their very large group of friends for making me feel like more than a photographer, and making me feel like a friend!

P.S. There are a ton more pictures than these but when I was uploading blogger distorted the colours really bad, so I will leave those for the happy couple to post for their friends and family!

















(Some of the pictures are darker than they really are, uploading errors- so please look past that and see the stunning couple!) 

You both are going to be the most amazing parents and I can not wait to see your little bundle of joy grow up <3 

Mariah

No comments:

Post a Comment