Tuesday 3 June 2014

P+T

P+T
I first met Tina and Patrick when I posted a status on my Facebook page asking for a couple who were available that day to do a photo shoot in the pouring rain! When we showed up at the photo shoot location, there was no rain to be seen; I should have known then that the sun only shines for this couple. They were wonderful; the whole shoot was filled with laughter and ended with them waist-high in a pond in late autumn! 

The morning of this wedding day was not much different. As I drove to the hotel to meet the lovely bride and bridesmaids I heard thunder, lots of thunder yet I did not see a drop of rain all day. 

The entire day was spectacular, her family and friends welcomed me in as one of them and I felt I was a guest at the wedding rather than professional. We took selfies, we danced and we ate. 

They were a dream, so carefree and trusting and truly in love. The way the looked at each other made you feel like you were watching a movie. He would look at her and she would giggle. They were friends in love and it was beautiful. 

I feel so blessed I got to witness such love, celebrate with such incredible people and have this as a career that I am able to capture the most important days in a persons life.

I hope these pictures tell the love story of T+P, and do it justice!

p.s. THIS IS THE BRIDES HANDWRITING! I kept raving about how much I loved her writing so she made me this font! I have said it before I will say it again; I have the best clients EVER!



























Thank you for browsing!
Like T+P don't let the rainiest of days be without sunshine. 

1 comment:

  1. Super cute and stunning wedding photos! I wish I could also have such a huge and fun wedding. Anyway, I am already married and going to reserve a destination vow renewal location for the first anniversary party. I hope that the party will be blasting this time!

    ReplyDelete