Monday 18 August 2014

K+M

K+M


It is hard to believe that two people can fall in love in a place you need to wear sandals in the shower, or eat romen noodles until you would gage, but this couple did. They fell in love first year of university in residence as they lived right down the hall from each other. 
I guess living in such close proximity in such living conditions (I may be biased, I suffered enjoyed the University of Ottawa residence as well) that you really get to know a person!
Who knew years later K+M would be saying "I do" to their residence neighbour! It was a beautiful wedding filled with fun, games and constant laughter! 

I hope you spend a life time of happiness travelling the work together!
Enjoy this beautiful couples wedding story!















The picture below is of K's grandparents wedding sixty-two years ago in the very church this amazing couple said "I do", such a special recreation photo. I hope your grandchildren do the same K+M!















 Shout out to the hilarious bridal party who kept me laughing all night long! 
You guys are awesome (see below to see how awesome)!

Hope your day is filled with nothing but sunshine and happiness and heaven forbid romen noodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment