Monday 26 May 2014

The "M" Family


Anyone who knows me knows that I am a little snap happy when it comes to photos. The more the merrier! I am that way with my business and in my personal life. If a shoot goes well why would I not give my clients all the photos?
Even if it is a thousand...
It is not often you won't see me without my camera around my neck because I truly believe that everyday has such beautiful moments that need to be captured. When I got an email from this pretty young lady telling me it has almost been twenty years since their last family photo shoot my jaw dropped! 
I tell nearly everyone I meet that photos are one of the most important things, they are what you will look back at to remember good times and bad, what you will show your children as you describe loved ones they never got a chance to meet, they will be what you decorate tables of weddings with showing the illustrations of your love story and they will be what is hung at your final goodbye. 
force persuade my friends and family to let me take pictures of them almost everyday, some with me, some without. They are what I will cherish when the beautiful moment passes. 
I am so glad I got to capture this fun, kind-hearted family! As you can see from the photos they were a blast! Each laugh they had was genuine and every moment cherished. I hope that these pictures will be hung on walls, and placed in frames and shown to future generations.

If you are reading this and you, your family, your spouse etc. are overdue on a photo shoot, as the famous words of Nike "JUST DO IT!"
You can never have too many photos, but you can wish you had them if it is ever too late. 

I loved capturing this family and hope you enjoy these photos as much as I enjoyed taking them.
P.S. Happy 22nd Anniversary you love birds! I expect to see you for an updated family photo within the next twenty-two years! 






Hope all your days are full of laughter, sunshine and photos! 

No comments:

Post a Comment