Saturday 17 May 2014

Something New.

I often look at other photography blogs, and websites and think to myself, I could never take pictures like them. How could they possible take such captivating images, it boggles my mind and often leaves me feeling empty. I feel guilty afterwards and than try and start studying youtube videos and tutorials and anything I can get my hands on to make me a better photographer. 

I caught myself doing that today and went to my Facebook page and saw that 936 people 'like' that page, and those 'likes' represent people, people that support me, and believe in me and have decides to join me on my ride. 

I then let my mind run some more and thought of the possibility that someone was looking at my blog, website or Facebook page comparing themselves to me and feeling the way I do when I look at others. 

We are all along our own paths, we all have our own battles and insecurities, and we are also all in this together. That fact took away the sadness of inferiority that I was left with and changed it into hope that tomorrow I will be better than today. 

With that feeling of hope I tried a different editing techniques and although I am not sure I like them I am thankful that I have my sister as my muse (as always) to let me capture her beauty and try something new with it, in hopes that tomorrow I will be better than today.








Thank you to the 936 people that continue to support me as I try something new.
I hope each and everyone of your days is full of sunshine. <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment