Tuesday 29 April 2014

J+B

J+B

love
ləv/
noun: love; plural noun: loves
1. 
an intense feeling of deep affection. “babies fill parents with intense feelings of love"
2. 
a person or thing that one loves. “she was the love of his life"
3. J+B

When you saw these two that would be the first word that comes to mind. He couldn’t keep his eyes off of her, and neither could she take her eyes off of him.

Apart they were genuinely beautiful people, he was a true gentleman and she was a true sweetheart but together they are something unexplainable. As we sat in the packed church it was clear that they only could see each other, he would constantly lean down to kiss the top of her head and she would be holding his hand so gently. No one in the entire church could keep their eyes off of them. Everyone knew they were witnessing true, indescribable, once-in-a-lifetime, jaw-dropping, soul-mate kind of love.

I feel so honored that I got to capture their perfect day, and so thankful that these two found their soul mates at such a young age. I hope that 50 years from now, my phone will ring and I will be asked to capture their 50th anniversary party (YES, of course I will still be taking pictures then).


Congratulations J+B, you both deserve all the happiness in the world.










He was beside me when I took this picture and whispered to himself in amazement
"She is so beautiful"






This was a day I felt truly thankful to be able to do what I do. Both J and B were so unbelievably kind to me; at one point the groom did not want me to get wet from the light sprinkles and offered to have someone hold an umbrella over me! And at another point her brother saw me running around and went to the caterers and made me a plate of food! What a beautiful, kind family I got to spend the day with!


Thank you for browsing! Hope your day is full of Sunshine!

No comments:

Post a Comment