Monday 21 April 2014

Easter

 It is times like these where I feel so incredibly humber to be able to have such incredible people in my life. Holidays can be stressful with so many places to go and things to do, but it is such a beautiful time to enjoy the people that matter most to you.

I am so lucky that I can say I belong to many families and though Easter weekend is very busy for me, I wouldn't want it any other way.

Family #1
Our family get togethers are filled with soccer, and baseball, and singing and some times even dancing! We all live very busy lives and in these fleeing moments we can catch up and laugh. I begged and annoyed my way into convincing everyone to come outside and take some family photos! You would be surprised that even being a photographer having our family photo's done is rare, but I can never explain how invaluable they are and will always be. 







 We have had the pleasure of having Scott join our Easter celebrations the past couple years as his family is in B.C. This is our cousin and his special handshake that you wouldn't believe into you see it. 


Family #2
These family gatherings are always filled with tears; for some odd reason almost ever member of this family has a biological disposition to crying when they laugh. It is the funniest thing you would ever see, we went through one whole Kleenex box, and started on a second. We played board games until the early morning and didn't stop laughing the entire time. 



Family #3
This is my Father and Brother. Although I don't get to see them as often as I would like I am thankful my dad is my best friend and calls me several times a day to chat. My brother is the sweetest man you will even meet, so unbelievably empathetic, he is pure joy to be around. 
 Devon's allergies were bugging him this morning :(




My own family.
Although it only consists of me and my husband, I am so overwhelmingly lucky to call this man my family. He is everything I could have hoped for and am so happy I get to spend all of my days in his presence, although I wish the beard would go. 


Each of my family gatherings are unique they all have one thing in common: they end too soon. Beyond thankful this Easter for my loved ones as well as the support I receive from my community that allows me to do what I love every single day; take pictures. 

I hope you all had the most incredible Easter with your loved ones, and as always I hope all your days are full of Sunshine.  

No comments:

Post a Comment