Friday 17 October 2014

A + H

You know what makes a couple beautiful? 
Happiness

And this couple was stunningly beautiful. I really don't think there was a moment that these brides did not have a smile on their face and it spread to all the guests. 

I feel like I am constantly saying this, but I am constantly feeling this: thankful.
On this wonderful Thanksgiving weekend these soul mates said "I do" 
It was the most fitting date, a time to say thanks and one of the brides parents 23rd wedding anniversary. 

I drove home from this wedding laughing to myself about all the funny moments, and feeling so happy. There happiness was contagious. I asked the bartender at the end of the night if I could do this wedding again tomorrow. I truly meant it. 

Take a look at these pictures of this day to be thankful and take it as a lesson. 
They choose to be happy.
Happiness is a choice. 
Choose it. 















































 






Congratulations you two love birds and thank you for allowing me to celebrate your love with you and record it for the world to see. 

I would like to dedicate this blog post to Melissa Denny; former Brockville Convention Centre Director of Operations for welcoming me aboard a wonderful team and being the reason I got to witness this gorgeous wedding. I know that you will do wonderful things with your business and brides all over will continue to be forever thankful for making their day truly a Memorable Moment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment