Tuesday 16 September 2014

"S" Family


There is no better compliment to a photographer than having repeat clients and for this family I feel so blessed! There youngest daughter is off to a new adventure out west and I was there to capture some family photos on her last day being a resident of Ontario! I will never be able to describe how important having up-to-date family photos are but hopefully these pictures show how fun they can be! One of the many reasons I love this family is that they are so relaxed and fun throughout the entire shoot, playing with kids, wrestling their siblings, it truly is a hoot just being there as a spectator! 

I hope you had a wonderful and safe trip to your new home A, and that you make some wonderful memories! I hope to hear all about it when you return for a visit and I can capture more family photos! 

Another wonderful perk of this career is gaining friends along the way!


I love imperfect family photos more than the perfect ones, the ones that in twenty years these kids will be laughing with their families about, how it captures so and so's personality or shows how they were all together. The picture above with one little boy nearly dashing away and one little girl upset as she is just learning to walk and that is all she wants to do and how grandma is in pure bliss just by being with them all. That to my is what photography is about, capturing these fleeting moments. 







This family loves throwing kids and I must say I love capturing them! 






The shoot ended in a little family bonfire, they are just the cutest family!
Thank you for browsing my sunshines! I hope your last days of summer are filled with bonfires, smokes and as always sunshine! 



No comments:

Post a Comment