Saturday 5 April 2014

Perfect Paisley

Perfect Paisley 
I had the absolute pleasure of photographing sweet miss paisley when she was just 8 days old.
What a beautiful pair she and her mom were.
As I would watch how Brittany looked at her with such love and seemed to know exactly what she was saying and needed I was in awe. From the way she held her, kissed her, comforted her, and was a walking baby encyclopedia; she was born it be a mother and I was lucky to be able to capture some of her first moments.  
I have been asked numerous times to do newborn shoots and my answer was always the same; not yet. For years I just didn't feel ready to dive into the newborn niche but as I planned my 2014 goals I realized that now is the right time for me to start capturing these beautiful babies. I wanted to make sure I would do them justice and make their first photos a treasure for the rest of their years. I am so glad I am starting this new chapter in my photography journey as Paisley is just starting her novel. 












Thank you for browsing!
Hope your day is full of Sunshine! 

No comments:

Post a Comment